[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: What's the best way to secure

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 18 17:38:37 EDT 2006

Thanks, I'll give that a try.  It would be disapointing to have something as modern as Seam and then have to write a dumb old filter again.  Also I do want fine-grained security.  Like I might have a changeCreditLimit() method, and only an Admin should be able to call that.  I know that JAAS can manage stuff like that.  So I'll grind through whatever XML madness I need to do to get it working.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966175#3966175

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966175