[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Same datasource in multiple ear applications

connerjohn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 19 13:17:27 EDT 2006

Little more information if this will help.  When I deploy application1.ear (actually name is back-local.ear), no errors and everything runs correctly.

When I deploy application2.ear (shop-local.ear) and app1 is already deployed, I get the following error.  However, I can still access my application and things do not appear to be affected.

If I just deploy app2 without app1 being deployed already, there are no execptions and everything works correctly.

I can post more of the log or different configuartion files if needed.

--jc

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966253#3966253

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966253