[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Same datasource in multiple ear applications

connerjohn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 19 13:30:45 EDT 2006

ok - last piece of information and I'm out of ideas:

Also, I am runing the latest EJB JEMS and the latest CVS Seam.

When I go look at jmx-console I find two persistent unit listed:
    *  ear=backoffice-local.ear,jar=backoffice-local.jar,unitName=em
    *  ear=shop-local.ear,jar=shop-local.jar,unitName=em

Here are the details for both and the shop-local deployment failed:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966255#3966255

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966255