[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - components.xml suggestion

berserksangr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 19 14:40:01 EDT 2006

Hi.

First of all, where can I find full documentation of the format of components.xml file? Do examples from the documentation show all the features?

I try to sell Seam to my team in our new mid-big project. I run into few discussions about annotiations-only approach to managed beans definition.
Hard-coding the component's name+scope pair in the bean's annotation is not
necessary the best thing in the terms of inter-project component reusage.

Maybe multiple XML files extending the components.xml file functionality to fully support component properties definition would be a good option?

Thank you for your hard work,
Przemek.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966258#3966258

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966258