[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Switching the Database Backend

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 20 13:09:36 EDT 2006

hypersonic is on if it is configured in the jboss config. It's great that you modified the files, but if you do not post what their content is, we can NEVER see what might be wrong.

Also , how did you deploy jBPM, is the hibernate.cfg you think you use actually used? etc..etc...etc.. there are lots of things you can and should try yourself which we cannot do for you. So please post more info

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966328#3966328

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966328