[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Which files must be provided to connect JBoss 4.0.2 to SAP X

godfella do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 21 04:06:23 EDT 2006

Hi!

I am currently trying to get SAP XI to talk to JBoss 4.0.2 via its JMS Adapter.

To do that, I need to provide XI with the drivers from JBoss.

Unluckily I am totally new to JBoss (let alone Java development), so I am asking you for the files needed to do the job.

In an SAP Forum I read that the files were

jboss-j2ee.jar (which I found in the 4.0.2 release I downloaded)
dom4j-full.jar (I only found dom4j.jar)
jms.jar (I only found jms-ra.rar, containing jms-ra.jar and other files)

Trying it with these three I found (the ones in the brackets) caused the SAP XI's J2EE Engine to freeze - recovery is currently running.

Can you help me? It would be great not to freeze the machine again on second try.... :o(

Cheers!

Stefan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966379#3966379

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966379