[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: TrialBlazer is not working!

k_shahab@yahoo.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 21 04:25:09 EDT 2006

Hi.
I was also getting this error. I solved this error by copying javaee.jar to C:\jboss-4.0.4.GA\server\default\deploy\ejb3.deployer and C:\jboss-4.0.4.GA\lib directories. The JAR file javaee.jar I took from lib directory of Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 9.

After copying javaee.jar to these locations, I am able to run all examples of EJB3Trail.

There may be side effects due to javaee.jar but I could not see any error during EJB3Trail testing.

Shahabuddin Khan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966383#3966383

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966383