[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Entities with one/many_to_many relationships and SEAM

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 21 04:48:27 EDT 2006

It seems that facelets behaves differently under myfaces/Glassfish, normally requisite libraries are implicitly loaded.

So, what you are saying is that for selectOne's it work's fine with the facelets tag (rather than converter=) but not for multiple select? The myfaces code for multiple select is a bit strange, so I suspect that in getting it to work for that I got it wrong for JSF 1.2.

When I have time I'll try to look at multiple-select-with-Glassfish.

Keep me informed of your progess :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966391#3966391

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966391