[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: Unregistering a MBean on un-/re-deploy

geirgp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 21 06:35:22 EDT 2006

Thanks! However I found another solution. It isn't really related to JBoss since I'm using Spring to manage these beans, but here goes:

I added the following line to the "MBeanExporter" in applicationContext.xml which forces unregistration of any existing beans with the same name. (this setting probably does the same as the code you posted does)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966413#3966413

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966413