[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Unique constraint violation with JMS

bhuste1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 21 08:50:14 EDT 2006

I am getting the exact same error using the default db hypersonic.  This occurs during my long running test that I have setup to send 10 million messages from 3 different JMS clients.  The test is set up to send batches of 1000 messages and sleep for 10 seconds.   The messages are received by a message driven bean and a log message is created for every 1000 messages recieved.  I am not performing any other business logic.   After about 2 million messages, I get a NullPointer exception on the server side and a unique constraint violation on the client side.

Any ideas here?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966433#3966433

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966433