[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Classloader separation between Webtier, EJBs and Container:

worenk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 21 09:39:42 EDT 2006

Hello everyone,

I'm having troubles with JBoss 4.0.4 and its classloading mechanism in the default configuration.

1) We are using several 3rd party libs that the JBoss container itself is using another version of (in server/default/lib). We'd prefer if JBoss libraries would not be visible to our applications, so we can use our own versions. Is this possible?

2) Our EJB-client-classes are traditionally contained in both the WAR and our EJBs. Because there is no clear classloader separation between J2EE modules in JBoss, the classloader has troubles loading those (shared) classes, unless I exclude them from the WAR (which is client of our EJB). Is it possible to switch on clear classloader separation for J2EE modules, too?

Regards,

Andreas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966439#3966439

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966439