[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Big problem!How to reload a web module without restart the j

pxpwxj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 21 11:49:45 EDT 2006

I deployed a folder whose name is "xxx.war" to under the deploy dirctory of my jboss server.As many people praised:"jboss is excellent in hot deploy",the server can start my web module immediatly.But i still want say:it is very unconvient to reload a web module ,or to reload a servlet under jboss server.I have tried these method below:
1.edit the web.xml file,or the application.xml in the web's META-INF folder ,(in tomcat it will result in the server to reload the web).
2.replace those class file in the web-inf/class folder ,(in tomcat it will result in the server to reload the web).
3.replace the whole web module folder.
all of the methods above won't work!I have to remove the web module,and then copy it to the deploy directory again,or restart the jboss server.It waste me many minutes to do this!
any body can tell me a efficient way!  tks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966475#3966475

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966475