[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: How to start JBoss 3.2.8 AS from Eclipse 3.2?

Yilativs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 21 12:46:07 EDT 2006

"rob.stryker at jboss.com" wrote : Where is the "new server command" you are trying to use?

  | The proper method to create a new server using JBoss IDE 2.0 alpha or alpha 1a is to open either the Servers View, or the JBoss Server View. Then right-click and select "new -> server", then select the JBoss 3.2 server type (underneath JBoss Inc).
  |
  | From there, press next, add in a home directory, select your JRE, and your configuration name. Then the server is created. You can then start it from the views I mentioned above.

I found the cause of problem:
there are TWO JBoss folders in server's list.
I used the JBoss folder but the right way to start JBoss 3.2.8 was to use JBoss  INC folder!

Thank you very much guys!

Regards,
Vitaliy S

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966484#3966484