[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Help using the

falazar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 21 13:08:26 EDT 2006

Ok, that seems to be working good, copied the format and got the sample and one of ours working.
  We should really get a Wiki started explaining the forms.xml work, and how we are proceeding with it, as I couldnt find anything about it anywhere until I asked you guys.

I am having a couple issues, which I will post in another thread.

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966485#3966485

  It appears that if I change one of the forms, and redeploy it, the changes do not take effect.

James

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966494#3966494

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966494