[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - EJB2 -> EBJ3 in JBoss 4.0.4 not working with EJB2 jar

mdhuyn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 21 14:52:44 EDT 2006

Hi,
I have an EJB2 jar file that deploys fine using the 'default' configuration on JBoss 4.0.4.GA.

I deploy this same jar file in JBoss 4.0.4.GA using the 'all' configuration with EJB3 and JBossWS and I get exception below. I don't know what could be the illegal arguments mentioned. All the Local/Home/Remote/etc. interfaces are included and specified in the ejb-jar.xml file, so I don't understand this error?

Is there something very basic that I'm missing? I thought EJB2 could co-exist with EJB3.

We'll eventually upgrade to EJB3, but I need to verify our upgrade to JBossWS works beforehand.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

17:52:57,561 WARN  [verifier] EJB spec violation:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966516#3966516

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966516