[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - JBossCache on J#?

dankirkpatrick do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 21 16:08:46 EDT 2006

Has anyone tried getting JBossCache running under J#?  Successfully?

At my current job, we do .NET front-ends and Java back-ends, using SOAP to interface the two.  We are currently deploying JBossCache on the back-end for scalability & redundancy clustering.  For our case, it seems like we could cut down on code & effort by removing the SOAP step, sharing the cache from the server to the client directly using HTTP tunneling & JBossCache.  But I have no experience whatsoever with .NET/J#.

Thanks in advance for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966531#3966531

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966531