[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Concurrent calls problem

superfis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 22 04:51:45 EDT 2006

Hi,

  I've got some webapp with <s:link .../> and <h:commandButton .../> tags. When I'm clicking very fast (twice or more) on either of them there are happening really weird things, appropriately for:
- s:link - Caused by: javax.ejb.EJBException: Application Error: no concurrent calls on stateful beans
- h:commandButton - view site doesn't change (should be another one because it's wizard) but backbeans are performed and after every click the same site shows lightly different content. After fiew such an attempts there we have not so clear Exception result.

What's happening and how to avoid it?

Cheers,
Slawek

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966623#3966623