[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: When are components created?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 22 06:01:28 EDT 2006

And again, I'm back to "error during model data update".  I assume that that error is happening because the object is null.  And yet the object has a CONVERSATION scope, so it seems to me that it should always exist as long as their is a conversation.

Is there some way to tell seam, "Please create this object and put it in the given context so I can process this page"?

It seems totally random to me how Seam decides which objects to create and when.

By the way, on my SFSB, I do have @In(creatte=true), and that doesn't seem to do any good.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966642#3966642

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966642