[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: JBossCacheIDE 1.0 Released

gurkanerdogdu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 22 11:22:31 EDT 2006

Hey Ben, for quick answer, I am just curious about whether you did the following  actions or not ??

 To view the object graph, you have to create the remote cache instance as "TreeCacheAop" in the wizard. And when the node instance is created in the pane(and assume you connected to the remote server successfully), when you right-click on the remote node instance, you could able to see "Show Object Graph" action.  When you click the action, you are able to see the object graph in the "Object Graph View". That is the flow.

 If you did all of them, but you are still not viewing the object graph, I will see it later and examine the problem if it has.

 I will also add comments on your other items.

 Gurkan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966733#3966733

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966733