[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - ActivationConfigProperty not taking effect

rak0t do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 22 13:27:00 EDT 2006

Hi, i am trying to deploy an MDB which is going to use a custom JMS Provider adapter which i binded to JNDI

Here is my MDB:

  | @MessageDriven(name="WSMQEchoMDB", activationConfig =
  | {
  | 	@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="messagingType", propertyValue="javax.jms.MessageListener"),
  | 	@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="destinationType", propertyValue="javax.jms.Queue"),
  | 	@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="destination", propertyValue="wsmq/GEDDEV1/JAVAQ7"),
  | 	@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="providerAdapterJNDI", propertyValue="java:/GEDDEV1ConnectionFactoryProvider")
  | })
  |
  | public class WSMQEchoMDB {
  |
  | 	public void onMessage(Message msg) {
  |         System.out.println("Got message!");
  |     }
  | }

The issue is when MDB is being deployed, non of ActivationConfigProperties are being recognized. JBoss search for DefaultJMSProvider as oppose to java:/GEDDEV1ConnectionFactoryProvider

I've been strugling with this issue for serveral days, anyone has any insight?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966758#3966758

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966758