[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - More information...

Doug.Palmer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 22 15:24:14 EDT 2006

It looks like this is a class loader problem.  The MBean manages to read a .properties file from the fuse package but can't load classes from the same package.  I can manufacture the same stack trace on first deploy of the MBean if I don't add the fuse package classes to the jar file.  If I don't add the .properties file to the jar file then I get a different stack trace.

I'm guessing that the class loader isn't being configured properly when the MBean is deployed a second time.

Regards
Doug

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966780#3966780

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966780