[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: SQL 2000

dcompton do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 22 18:48:40 EDT 2006

I'm sorry to say that I haven't gotten that far yet.  I have LiveCycle installed using the default "turnkey" installation mode (which I won't be able to use in production) and the PDF Generator is working OK.  I have found a copy of files that it has had difficultly converting   Our SQL server in not quite ready yet.  I'm working in a dev environment and right at the moment things are a little slow.  I'm also evaluating a copy of other PDF conversion products too at the same time.  I'll happy to let you know any issues I run into once I get that far but I'm just not there yet.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966823#3966823

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966823