[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Invitation to try new Seam authentication features

sbryzak2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 22 23:34:06 EDT 2006

I'd like to invite people to try out (and hopefully provide some feedback) on the security features that are currently under development in CVS.  At this stage the authentication features are in a usable form and the next step is to determine the best way to implement authorization.  I've been keeping an eye on the various discussions on the forum about how authorization should work (permissions vs jaas roles, etc) and would like to produce a definitive set of requirements that hopefully can be satisfied by an eventual implementation.

I've put together a rough guide on the wiki on how to configure authentication here:  http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SeamAuthenticationGuide

There is also a very basic example of this stuff in the /examples/security directory.

I'm looking forward to hearing from people's experience.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966867#3966867

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966867