[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Join Fetch returning cartesian product

darrenclarke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 23 04:48:21 EDT 2006

It seems especially strange as Hibernate does know that there's a OneToMany relationship going on.

So if there's a single row in the table corresponding to the One-end and five rows that are related at the Many-end, I don't see why this isn't reflected in the returned result set, i.e. a single object that references five others, rather than exactly that plus four duplicates.

However, I could be missing something entirely fundamental here - hopefully someone will point it out if so :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966898#3966898

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966898