[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Testing pages within JBoss / Seam

mzeijen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 23 05:09:34 EDT 2006

You should deploy the ear package and all sub packages as exploded packages. Changes made in the jsp pages in the exploded package is immidiatly visible.

I am using MyEclipse for my J2EE development. One of its big advantages is its hot deployement. It also automaticly deploys you jsp, jsf, xhtml, html, etc files to the server. A disadvantage is that you need to follow the MyEclipse project folder, but that isn't a real big problem. MyEclipse isn't free however, but it isn't expensive also.

I also saw a plugin once that can synchronize the contents of one or more directories from your eclipse project to an external folder. It is free, but I don't know the name of the plugin anymore :(... But it could be usefull if you use it together with a exploded ear.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966903#3966903

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966903