[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Problem about Management Portlet

atma do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 23 05:37:45 EDT 2006

I have a similar problem: I downloaded the JBoss-portal-2.4.0-bundled zip and extracted it onto a Windows XP SP2 pentium pc. The portal comes up, but when I login as admin, and go to the admin page the Admin Management portlet does not come up, but shows this message:

An error occured while rendering window 'default.Admin.ManagementPortletWindow'

/WEB-INF/jsp/management/index.xhtml @41,58 rendered="#{!empty node.children}": org.jboss.portal.core.portlet.management.LazyPortalObjectTreeNode

Does this look familiar to anybody, and if so what is the resolution?

Ad

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966911#3966911

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966911