[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Best way to learn

Agathon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 23 09:49:38 EDT 2006

Your reply inspired me to look at the struts-portlet-config.xml file again; initially I thought it was useless, since it didn't seem to do anything. The following configuration will allow messages and errors to be injected into the render request context, without having to make use of the CustomPortletRequestProcessor:

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <config>
  | 	<render-context>
  | 		<attribute name="org.apache.struts.action.ERROR" />
  | 		<attribute name="org.apache.struts.action.ACTION_MESSAGE" />
  | 		<attribute name="org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE" />
  | 	</render-context>
  | </config>

Enjoy!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966966#3966966