[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Invitation to try new Seam authentication features

sbryzak2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 23 09:53:48 EDT 2006

"msteiner" wrote : anonymous wrote :
  |   | When does this exception occur?
  | Each time when I access  any page in my application
  |
  | anonymous wrote : Does the example app work?
  |
  | Yes it works perfect.
  |
  | Where Authentication component should be created ?

Authenticator.beginRequest() should only ever be called from the Lifecycle class, and currently if it throws any exceptions they are simply swallowed by a try..catch block.  Would it be possible for you to submit a simple test case to JIRA that replicates this exception?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966969#3966969

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966969