[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Invitation to try new Seam authentication features

sbryzak2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 23 09:58:25 EDT 2006

"baz" wrote : Thanks,
  | the example app is now working.
  |
  | A questiion: Is this security framework applicable in a pure tomcat environment.
  | I do have a seam app running on a tomcat where hibernate is running in the jboss microcontainer. This app was dewrived from the seam hibernate example.
  | Ciao,
  | Carsten

To work in Tomcat it would require a custom Realm that could authenticate against the Seam security API.  This wouldn't be too hard to write, and I'll probably look at providing this as part of the security API once I get all the other stuff nailed down (unless you want to volunteer :).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966971#3966971

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966971