[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Problem setting heap size in an embedded server

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 23 10:35:24 EDT 2006

I have never used the embedded server so please ignore my ignorance, and feel free to ignore my post if it makes no sense.

Is the server embedded within a Java application?  If so, change the heap size for the Java application. Since it is all in one JVM...

Is the server embedded within a C/C++/??? application?  What API call is used to load the server?  I know that the standard API function used to load the JVM has a parameter that takes JVM options, and you can add the heap sizes to that parameter.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966983#3966983

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966983