[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Entities with one/many_to_many relationships and SEAM

adam.stortz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 23 13:27:18 EDT 2006

Alright guys, thought you might like to know.

I figured out how to correct the problem with my application and the validation error.

It was a really simple fix, grab the latest version of JSF... version 1.2_01.

Pete, keep up the good work, this is a really slick way to handle this, and it eliminates one of my biggest pet peeves with JSF.

Converters are a fantastic idea, but it is really nice to finally have a way to automate the standard cases.

Adam

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967053#3967053

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967053