[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seperate entities deployment

mzeijen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 23 16:25:48 EDT 2006

I was pondering about if something is possible. Maybe it sounds a bit strange because I am still inexpirienced with a lot of parts of the J2EE EJB3, Seam, Portlets development.

I would like to create a set of portlets that use Seam. They all use the same database en also the same entity beans. What I know from ejb3 is that you could create a seperate ear deployment with only the entity beans and other deployments with the seperate portlets. You could retrieve the entity beans over jndi.

My question is how do I combine this with Seam? Can I use this deployment schema and still access these entities easily from the Seam powerd Portlets?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967100#3967100

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967100