[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Exporting schema from DVD sample

jboss-Nth-Fan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 23 18:29:55 EDT 2006

Hello,

What is the simplest way to export the schema from this example to a ddl file? I had in mind the hbm2ddl task,  but would that work with EJB3 using annotations (therefore not having a hbm.xml)

I've attempted setting up hbm2ddl as a property in the persistence.xml without results.

  |          <property name="hibernate.hbm2ddl.text" value="yes"/>
  |          <property name="hibernate.hbm2ddl.output" value="sql-output.ddl"/>

Thanks for your help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967116#3967116

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967116