[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Secure Messaging - can't use same user on MDB and client con

agun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 24 02:04:02 EDT 2006

One issue I am observing when we use secure messageing in jboss is as follows.

Associate a role (e.g. foo) with a queue.
Associate a user with that role (e.g. john) with the mdb that is listening to the queue.
Now try to create connection using john as the user and publish to the queue - it fails - stating that the client id has already been established.
Now try to create the connection using peter (another member of foo role) - it works.

Is there an explanation for this? Why can't I use the same user in both the MDB that listens to the queue and also the client that publishes to the queue?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967149#3967149

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967149