[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: OutOfMemoryException

bela@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 24 03:22:46 EDT 2006

If you make a lot of updates to the cache in a lot of clients, then the JGroups config posted will not be able to catch up with distributed message garbage collection. I therefore suggest you overwrite your config with the contents of fc-fast-minimalthreads.xml (between the  and  elements) from the JGroups source distribution.
I also suggest you upgrade (if you can upgrade to JDK 1.4 or 5) to a newer version of JGroups.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967159#3967159

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967159