[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How can I add forms?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 24 05:56:00 EDT 2006

"mailinator" wrote : what is the best way to add customized forms to a jbpm process?

For 3.1 by building your own webapp, for 3.2 there will be some functionality (if you search the forum, you will find more info)

"mailinator" wrote :
  | So far, I'm trying to build my forms as a java UI, but I've run into problems. I went along the TaskAssignment example from the jbpm.3_BRANCH_3_1 project that is included in the starters kit. The idea is that the AssignmentHandler calls my form, user enters data and the data is given back to the process.
I would not make a 'task' in the assignmenthandler, I'd make a separate task before that to fill a variable which can be used by the assignmenthandler

"mailinator" wrote :

  | Unlike the example, I'm not doing it as a JUnit TestCase, but after a quick look at the definition of TestCase that shouldn't lead to the mentioned problems.
  |
  | Any help would be appreciated.

Here you are.....
CU
       FLo