[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How can I add forms?

mailinator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 24 06:51:35 EDT 2006

"kukeltje" wrote : ??? Mind that branches are not stable, releases are, what is the behaviour of 3.1.2?There are only two projects available in the import dialog: The above Branch and jbpm.db
By the way, the processXMLReader method first didn't work at all until I added commons-logging-1.1.jar and dom4j-1.6.1.jar

"kukeltje" wrote : The same except...... so could there be an error in there? What do you do?Well, it basically comes down to these lines:
FileReader input;
  | try {
  | 	input = new FileReader("processes/eTravel/gpd.xml");
  | 			ProcessDefinition processDefinition = ProcessDefinition.parseXmlReader(input);
  | 	ProcessInstance processInstance = new ProcessInstance(processDefinition);
  | 	Token token = processInstance.getRootToken();
  | 	token.signal();
  | } catch (FileNotFoundException e) {
  | 	e.printStackTrace();
  | }
"kukeltje" wrote : Is there an error? What does the debug show (do not post to much)  Well, as I said, I get complains from the XmlReader for each transition:
24.08.2006 12:43:47 org.jbpm.jpdl.xml.JpdlXmlReader addWarning
WARNUNG: process xml warning: node 'Travel Finished' has a transition without a 'to'-attribute to specify its destinationNode
And at the end comes the exception:
Exception in thread "main" org.jbpm.JbpmException: token 'Token(/)' can't be signalled cause it is currently not positioned in a node
	at org.jbpm.graph.exe.Token.signal(Token.java:118)
	at eTravel.ETravelMain.main(ETravelMain.java:22)

Thanks for taking the time.

CU
         FLo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967195#3967195