[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Duplicate login support with Seam

c_eric_ray do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 24 09:24:50 EDT 2006

I need some ideas on how I can use Seam to help me detect and then reject a duplicate login of an individual user.

Nothing really jumps at me from the current documentation or examples. I welcome ideas from the developer community.

My context:
Using form authentication against an LDAP server. I have configured the LdapLoginModule as a security policy in login-config.xml.

I would like to allow a user to login the first time and then be rejected the second time, if they are already logged in.

BTW, I realize this may not be a seam specific question, but I'm hoping there's an easy way to do this within the context on seam components. Also, I would like to avoid having to use the database to track that a user is logged in. I know how to do it that way, I want to figure out how to do it with seam only.

Thanks.
Eric Ray

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967225#3967225

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967225