[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - JbossWS Download link broken

Ormek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 24 09:43:52 EDT 2006

Hi.
The posted link [1] to download jbossws does not work, but I figured out how to get it anyway. The given link is NOT forwarded to the portal pages as for the other modules. I guess that is because at [2] the webservices of labs.jboss.com can be reached.

Can someone forward this to the persons administaring this web site so other won't have such a hard time getting jbossws.

Thanks, Oliver

[1]: http://labs.jboss.com/jbossws/downloads
[2]: http://labs.jboss.com/jbossws

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967229#3967229