[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to do virutal hosts with JBoss Portal

hardeep.kwatra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 24 11:16:24 EDT 2006

Hi,

My requirement is somewhere similar to you guys.

I need to run my own portal with the default URL.

Means if i type http://localhost:8080/portal, my portal should be called instead of the default one.

I was able to change the root context from "server/default/deploy/jboss-portal.sar/portal-server.war/WEB-INF/jboss-web.xml" but unable to map to my own portal.

right now i need to access my portal with the URL i.e. http://localhost:8080/portal/portal/MyPortal.

as per my knowledge the first "/portal" is the context root but, how to remove the second "/portal" and map the context root to my own portlet, not aware of.

It would be appriciable if some one can guide me on the same.

mmartin123: you said that you were able to specify one virtual host. please let me know the steps. may be it will work out for me.

Thanks

Hardeep

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967257#3967257

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967257