[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Easy One : Creating Testcase Swimlane Assignments

JerWah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 24 15:13:01 EDT 2006

Many apologies, I had been flailing at it and forgot to back out some changes before re-posting.  Anyway, as I had suspected all along, I was being stupid.

Your comment about no assignment taking place made me go back and look at some other examples and so I changed the process to use :

  |   <assignment actor-id='grover'></assignment>
  |
  | Instead of:
  |   <assignment expression="user(grover)"></assignment>

And I now have my test working.

Thanks for your patience and help, I figured it had to be me :-)

Jeremy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967314#3967314

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967314