[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Server Start Error

wdhastings do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 24 16:11:20 EDT 2006

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the reply.  The run.jar is there and I can invoke it manually to start the server.  I found the problem, but I don't know what's causing it.

I had the server installed in a sub-directory under one of the projects in my eclipse workspace; <project root>/servers/jboss-tomcat/.  When I try to create a server there using the ide I get the error.  I unpacked the same server image again to a location not within my eclipse workspace/project, and the problem went away (the server starts normally).  Any idea what might cause that or how to fix it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967335#3967335

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967335