[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpm and portlet

sarahzhou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 24 17:06:45 EDT 2006

Please help!
Can you give me some help on how to configure JBPM to work with JBoss AS  and portal?

I have installed JBoss application server 4.0.4; then deployed Jportal by copy jboss-portal.sar to default/deploy directory; I modified and installed portal-postgres-ds.xml too. Now Jboss portal is working through http://localhost:8080/portal. But I can not make JBPM working the same way. I copied jbpm.sar and jbpm.war and add DS definitions for jbpm  in portal-postfres-de.xml.  When point the browser to http://localhost:8080/jbpm, I have following error message:
exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Exception in JSP: /index.jsp:4

1: <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html" prefix="h" %>
2: <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" prefix="f" %>
3:
4: <jsp:forward page="faces/login.jsp" />

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967348#3967348

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967348