[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Merging objects problems.

raja05 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 25 00:23:52 EDT 2006

"sjmenden" wrote :
  | I want for the user to register a group, and be redirected to a page which displays that group, and allows the user to modify that group ect., which is why I am outjecting the Group.

This should work with your current code and which I thought was the problem you mentioned in the original post. You are modifying the group that got created, so it makes sense to just do updates to that object and not create new ones. I thought your original post said that you were creating 2 different group objects and they were updating the same one (the one that got created first).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967390#3967390

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967390