[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How use Swimlane in a portlet??

antitrust1982 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 25 04:21:25 EDT 2006

I try to create a swimlane and when I execute my process. I assign to a person. and when I arrived on an other swimlane, i mustn't excute the task of the new swimlane if I don't change of user. Now I try to follow the exemple that I can find in the posts, but when I execute I log me for the first swimlane but when the process change of swimlane the process continu and it mustn't can I haven't change of user. My problem is to have an example of how create well a swimlane and assign well to a task and how I must log me in order to use correctly the swimlane because I create swimlane the swimlane exist but I don't know why I can use correctly.

I just want to know is somebody know how create weel a swimlane and can help me to understand how log me in and execute well my task in there.

thank you

antitrust1982

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967425#3967425

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967425