[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Can I forace a method to be invoked everytime a page is

jschuetter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 25 07:00:03 EDT 2006

Hi there,
how does this "automagical" creation work? I have declared a component and try to call it from the declaration in pages.xml and get the same error.

It works when I outject a component to a context. But at the end I want to have a stateless bean created whenever requested.

I lack a bit of understanding here. The error occurs on "org.apache.myfaces.el.MethodBindingImpl.invoke" when the myfaces variable resolver searches the FacesContext.
How ist the myfaces variable resolver supposed to find components that are not part of a context ?
I can't see anywhere that they are added to the FacesContext by the SeamPhaseListener.

Thanks for some clarification,
Jens

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967443#3967443

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967443