[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam and myfaces 1.1.4-SNAPSHOT

german.delacruz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 25 07:37:46 EDT 2006

I think it's not necessary. I've found a guilty :D

I've in my classpath the tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT library. Inside it, there are some listeners. One of them, RedirectTrackerManager, Store a reference to my event scoped SFSB between requests. Really, not only my beans, but some beans injected by facelets too. As my event scoped SFSB dies after the request, the reference is invalid. This listener put into the new HttpRequest object the reference it's stored in a previous request.

Perhaps this filter can't accept that there is certains beans which cannot be cached.

The source code for it is there http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/myfaces/tomahawk/trunk/sandbox/core/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/custom/redirectTracker/RedirectTrackerManager.java?revision=419855&view=markup

If I delete the tomahawk-sandbox library, my app works perfect. As the problem is a bit weird for me, perhaps there isn't a solution and tomahawk-sandbox is incompatible with seam.

I'll ask in myfaces mailing list, perhaps there is a solution. At least It helps me to know more aboute seam internals. :D

Anyway, do you still want the code I've made? Perhaps it's interesting to investigate a bit more this.

Thanks.

German.-

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967456#3967456

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967456