[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: allow swimlanes to perform assignment at each reference?

stibrian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 25 08:23:28 EDT 2006

I'll post a patch when I implement the "real" solution.  Currently we want this to happen always, so we made a quick modification to TaskMgtInstance only.  To impl the patch fully there will be a bit (just a little) more effort.

I'm waiting to hear from any of the jBPM devs on the general concept of the feature before we do a lot more work than what is required for the current implementation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967464#3967464

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967464