[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Portal Login

jkoek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 25 10:37:41 EDT 2006

Hello,

I'm using a JSPPortlet with contains a form with the login credentials.
This portlet runs on a portal page on a different portal then the default portal.
/portal/portal/MyPortal/Home for instance

When I submit the form the portal/Tomcat complains with the following error;
HTTP Status 400 - Invalid direct reference to form login page

The reason why I want to use this way of login in, is that I don't want to change another package in the deployment set (web.xml in portal-server.war).
Because my deployment must be able to run on different portals or integrate with my customers portal.
Where my customer has it's own login modules.

I can check with the JSPPortlet if a user is logged on, if that is the case I don't have to show the login dialog but can so a welcome message.

Underneath the jsp content of the jsp file I'm using to log;

<center>
  |  <fieldset>
  | <legend>Login</legend>
  | <form method="POST" action="<%= response.encodeURL("/portal/j_security_check") %>" id="loginForm" >
  | <input type="submit" id="loginButton" name="login" value="Login"/>
  | </form>
  | </fieldset>
  | </center>
Does anyone have a clue what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Jeroen.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967492#3967492

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967492