[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - NoClassDefFoundError

cpmcda01 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 25 17:33:02 EDT 2006

First of all, I want to point out that THIS WAS WORKING, and then I re-deployed my EJB app jar file and after many restarts, it can not find a dependency on JAXB. I have written an Interceptor that uses JAXB to marshal data out to an XML file. I am binding this interceptor to a class deployed in an EJB jar file. So I have the following in deploy;

CoreAOP.jar  - contains my interceptor (dependency on JAXB).
EJB-demo.jar - contains my EJB application (essentially an ear file).
logging-aop.xml - AOP config binding the interceptor to class in the EJB jar.

On my first attempt, it couldn't find the JAXB API, so I copied those jars to the deploy directory and it started working. However, after re-deploying my EJB jar, it will no longer deploy because it can't find the JAXB stuff (I should also mention here that I am using load-time weaving) when the interceptor is first executed. Restarting JBoss doesn't help either.

Here is the deployment error:

  | 2006-08-25 17:21:30,956 ERROR [org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing:

Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967580#3967580

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967580